Our mission is “Improving the lives of children and young people from Stanley and the surrounding areas”.
We offer a wide range of opportunities to people. We believe The Activity Den is a unique children and young people’s project – we welcome everyone through our doors. Inclusive, democratic and young people led. We are open 6 days and evenings every week. Our innovative project is attracting national attention, including from the Office of Civic Society.
1. To maintain a community building that is welcoming, safe and accessible to all
2. To raise awareness of the Activity Den
3. To increase the range of activities offered to the community
4. To enable Den groups to maintain quality services to the community
5. To improve networking between community groups, internally & locally.
Service Delivery Aims:
1. To enable young people to get involved in Den activities
2. To enable all members to have a voice in the Den decision making and Den activities
3. To increase the confidence of members to become actively involved in other community activities and events
4. To enable all members to make choices about their health and well being.