We host a range of regular groups that happen every week as well as lots of trips, events and discos throughout the year.
Have a look at our calendar to see what’s coming up… Den Calendar
- Den Dance – our street dance class for ages 6 to 12. Den Dance starts at 5.30pm and is only £1 for an hour – all abilities welcome!
- Woodcraft Folk – 6.15pm to 7.45pm. There are three ages groups that all run at the same time …Elfins aged 6 – 9, Pioneers aged 10 -12 and Venturers aged 13-15.
- The Woodcraft Folk is a national children’s & young people’s youth organisation. Activities vary from week to week and can include everything from games to art and crafts to outdoor fun. Woodcraft enjoys camps and residentials throughout the year and has an emphasis on friendship, diversity and co-operation.
- Den Shoots – A youth club for ages 6 to 8 between 5.30 and 7pm. Lots of games, arty stuff and activities and a perfect chance to make some new friends and get active!
- Healthy Futures – This is for 9 to 12 year olds to chill out at the youth club between 6pm and 7.30pm. There’s an emphasise on having a healthy lifestyle and many of the activities focus on healthy eating, exercise and a positive self-image.
- Later – At 7.45pm, the Later youth club starts for 13 to 19 year olds. Later is somewhere to socialise, have a few games of pool and chill out with your mates until 9.15pm.